FREE Landscaping & Outdoor Living Guides
What's the most important question to ask a landscaping company? It's the question you FORGOT to ask! We don't wan that to happen to you.
We’re offering you these FREE Guides that cover critical issues that you should be aware of before you hire a company. This information can save you time, aggravation and many thousands of dollars.
8 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Landscaping Company
Have some great ideas for your property but now need to know just the right questions to ask to sort through the competition? Here's an list of some of the best questions to ask when narrowing down your choices for a landscaping company in Lancaster, PA or surrounding areas like Hershey, York or Reading?
Some of these great questions address topics like:
- Essential certifications and additional training
- Guarantees on workmanship
- Policies for workers on your property
- Handling drainage changes on your property and more!
6 Critical Issues to Consider Before Installing Your Pool
Are you considerting adding a pool to your backyard sometime soon? Pools are a great addition to your property but unfortunately, there are very common issues that your pool company may forget to discuss with you. Make sure you're informed on how your backyard pool area is more than just the pool and the deck that surrounds it.
Some of these considerations include:
- Who our recommendations are for a great pool installer
- How to plan for other features like pavilions, outdoor kitchens, etc.
- How much to allocate for features around your pool
- When is the best time to start planning ahead to have a new pool installed
Landscape Lighting Guide
Landscape lighting can provide tremendous value in getting the most functional usage out of your outdoor living areas.
This guide will explain:
- Outdoor lighting benefits
- Cost of landscape lighting
- Lighting design ideas
- The latest customizable technology, smartphone integration, instant color themes, and more!
2 Biggest Planning Mistakes to Avoid When Building a New Home
Here at Earth, Turf, & Wood, we have the opportunity to work with a lot of homeowners and builders. There are 2 major planning mistakes that you can avoid.
In this resource you'll learn:
- How to save money in the long-run
- How much your builder should allocate for outdoor projects
- How to make smart decisions even if your outdoor improvements happen in stages throughout the years.