Landscape Project Manager
Do you love the sight of a perfectly-planted tree, or arranging plants to the exact specifications of a landscape design?
We know your type. You're the kind of person that loves the smell of plants, the feel of mulch and admiring a hard day's work.
Earth, Turf, & Wood specializes in creating high-end outdoor living environments. Our projects often include a combination of:
- Carefully designed planting areas for multi-season interest
- Natural stone and paver patios and walkways
- Small masonry or interlocking retaining walls
- Outdoor kitchens
- Fire pits & outdoor fireplaces
- Pavilions and pergolas
- Landscape lighting
We have been in business since 2000, and thanks to steady growth (even during the recession) we are looking to add a Landscape Project Manager to our team.
This person would be leading and working alongside an efficient crew, installing trees, shrubs, flowers, landscape lighting and small natural stone walls.
Experience, Skills and What the Job Requires
To be a great Landscape Project Manager you'll need great communication skills. You'll be dealing with homeowners, crew members, operations manager and a landscape architect.
There will also be times when you'll have to make quick and cost-effective decisions in the field while reading and interpreting architectural plans and interpreting elevations.
Your team will depend on you to make sure you organize their materials and make sure they have all the keys for a successful installation. You'll get to train new crew members, teaching them best practices. You will also need to track crew member's times and fill the proper paperwork out each day.
You and your crew will install all sorts of landscape plantings, as well as occasional small natural stone walls and landscape lighting.
- Requires knowledge of operating a mini x, skid loader, cut-off saw
- Clean driving record of at least 3 years (CDL is a plus, but not required)
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Understanding of proper planting procedures and the ability to identify common plants.
We offer a great benefits package with excellent pay. We are a drug/alcohol/tobacco-free company that enlists pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing.
- Higher than average pay for our industry
- 90 Day Sign-On Bonus
- Year-Round Position
- Additional Incentives for Productivity
- Health Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Travel Time To & From Jobs
- Paid Training in the Off-Season