Careers at Earth, Turf, & Wood
Amazing outdoor living areas are designed and built by an amazing team. At Earth, Turf, & Wood, we recognize that for us to deliver the excellence our clients expect, it's essential that we recruit and employ the best and brightest people.
We're always ready to talk to experienced hardscape and landscape industry professionals who have the same values we do.
- Stewardship: Our team is committed to making sensible decisions that profit our company and provide outstanding value to our clients.
- Professionalism: Our staff wears clean uniforms, does not play loud music, speaks with class, abstains from tobacco and substance use on properties, and respects the property of others.
- Creativity: Every project is unique and all team members are empowered to use creative problem solving skills throughout every part of the process.
- Quality: We provide above-average compensation to incentivize our staff to pay meticulous attention to details and go the extra mile to provide workmanship that is second to none.
What characterizes an Earth, Turf, & Wood team member? They love being outside and aren't afraid to work hard in all kinds of weather. They're committed to adding valuable skills and insights to help the rest of our team complete their work with excellence and efficiency.
An ETW team member is well-organized, leads by a positive example, and can communicate effectively with clients and their coworkers. They do whatever is needed, never feeling any task is below them. They appreciate the variety that projects bring and are fulfilled by working together to create amazing outdoor living spaces that our clients love.
Does that sound like you? If so, check out some of the other great benefits Earth, Turf, & Wood offers.
- Higher than average pay for our industry
- Additional Incentives for Productivity
- Health Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Travel Time To & From Jobs
- Paid Training in the Off-Season
Below are the positions we are currently hiring for. Please click on the job(s) to learn more:
- Hardscape Foreman (click link to learn more)
- Landscape Project Manager (click link to learn more)
- Crew Member (please appy below)
Part-Time Front Desk Office Manager/Bookkeeper (please apply below)
Remember we are always looking for experienced, talented and committed individuals. Our company is growing and other openings may be available in the future, so we'd love to connect. If you don't see a position of interest listed, please send us your information in the form below.